I was tagged by one of the most clever and quick witted women I have ever met, my friend Cockeyed, for this!
“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 Years ago? I can barely remember 10 minutes ago! Well, I was living in Ann Arbor, raising a pre-teen daughter, and working as a project coordinator for a German company involved in automation in automotive plants.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
- Laundry - always more laundry…
- Move the way overgrown rosebush around to the side of the house
- Re-plant the area in fron of the living room windows (that used to be completely covered by the overgrown rosebush).
What were the previous owners thinking when they planted that monster?
- Take the dog to the park or for a run
- Knit, of course
3. Snacks I enjoy:
- Saltines (kindred spirits, Cockeyed)
- Macadamia nuts
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- work to improve access to education - I think the only way to make a lasting difference to to empower the future
- buy a house with a much bigger piece of property and start a community farm
5. Places I have lived:
- Ann Arbor, Michigan (born here and stayed until partway through college)
- El Paso, Texas
- Los Angeles, California (only lasted about two months here…)
- Dallas, Texas
- Rochester, Minnesota
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Dunedin, Florida (three months…)
- back to Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Seattle (okay, Kirkland), Washington
This was really fun! Thanks, Cockeyed!